1. What are the dates for this year’s Cannabis Cup?
The HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup is always held in Amsterdam during the week of Thanksgiving. The 25th Cannabis Cup will be held from November 18th-22nd, 2012.
Opening night party and opening ceremonies will be held on the night of November 18, 2012.
2. When will Cannabis Cup judge’s passes go on sale?
3. How can I buy a 2012 Cannabis Cup judge’s pass?
4. How much are the 2012 Cannabis Cup judge’s passes?
$269.00 6/1/11 until advanced ticket sale cut off date
5. Can I buy a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass at the event?
Yes, you may buy a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass at the door for 250 Euros. EUROS ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS PLEASE.
6. I bought a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass, when are you going to mail it to me?
Once your payment is processed YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR ORDER. IN YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PRINTABLE TICKET WITH A BAR CODE. PLEASE PRINT AND BRING THIS TICKET WITH YOU TO THE EVENT.
7. Are the Cannabis Cup judge’s passes refundable?
No, but they are transferable and may be re-sold to someone else if you are unable to attend.
8. Who is being inducted into the Counterculture Hall of Fame this year?
Inductees to be announced at a future date.
9. Do I get free samples with my judges pass?
No. You must purchase samples at the coffeeshops, although some shops have booths at the expo, and some of these booths give free samples, usually in vapor bags.
10. What does the judges’ pass entitle me to?
The judges pass includes admission to all ceremonies, concerts, seminars and the expo for four days, an event t-shirt and program guide, free bus tours to and from the expo, and the right to vote.
11. Is the Cup wheelchair friendly?
Many shops are wheelchair friendly and the main floor of the expo is accessible by wheelchair. We have many wheelchair participants every year and welcome your participation.
12. I can’t afford the pass. Can I still attend the event?
Yes. You can buy single ticket admission to the expo only for 50 euro – these day passes are not available in advance.
13. When will the schedule of events be posted?
A preliminary schedule of events that is subject to change is available early in September. The final schedule of events is posted in October.
14. What hotels are close to the event?
We recommend staying near Central Station if you plan to spend most of your time at the Expo. The nearest hotels to the Melkweg are the American (five stars) and the Quentin (three stars). This area of town is known as the Leidseplein and is a good choice for anyone who wants to attend all the concerts as their main priority.
15. I’m planning a vacation to Amsterdam next year. I would like to acquire a book and/or information on the city. Do you have anything like that?
You can get a lot of free info. online by searching “Amsterdam Hotels”; “Amsterdam Travel Guide”; and “Amsterdam Coffeeshops”. If you want to relive the Cannabis Cup experience, just bring a copy of the October 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES and stay at either the American or Quentin; or better yet, plan your vacation during the Cup.
View 22ND HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup in a larger map