Here’s what we’ve been focusing out attentions on… The Bloom-Room, among other things. It is now being powered by the new Pro-Grow 400 from Hydroponics Hut.
In the tent
- Blue Mystic “G” – Week 2 bloom. Seed from an original Blue Mystic grown 2 seasons ago.
- Bebe – Week 6 bloom. A mystery sativa/sativa dominant. Vegged under the Pro Grow 260 and blooming under a 600 HSP, she was moved in here when White Widow #2 went hermaphrodite.
- Aurora Indica #1 – Week 2 bloom. From seed (Nirvana)
- Aurora Indica #2 – Week 2 bloom. From seed (Nirvana)
- Blue Mystic “D” – Entering week 1 bloom. Seed from an original Blue Mystic grown 2 seasons ago.
- White Widow #3 – Entering week 1 bloom. From seed (Nirvana)
Not the most exciting video… but it gives you an idea of scale.
Top left: Mystery Sativa, Top Mid: Aurora Indica #1, Top Right: Blue Mystic “D”
Bottom Left: Blue Mystic “G”, Bottom Mid: White Widow #3, Bottom Right: Aurora Indica #2
It is simply amazing, how much useable lighting is being squeezed out of a draw of only 240 watts!
Currently the lamp is about 22″ above the canopy, on a light mover, running a 3ft span with 10 second delays on both ends, I am still trying to dial in the optimal distance. With 6 plants of various sizes, in 3 – 5 gallon pots I am eager to get as close as I can and still maintain a decent footprint (overall area of light coverage).