Heading into grow four-and-a-half, I realize that up till now each grow was an experiment at best. I will always be learning and looking to improve efficiencies, but I think I’m nailing down my ever evolving “style” of growing.
Previous set up:
- Space: Veg & bloom in one 36″ x 22″ x 5′ tent.
- Lights: 1 – Pro-Grow 180 LED, 1 – Pro-Grow 90w, 1 – 90w GothamHydro LED, 8 x 23w CFLs
- Medium(s): Soilless Hempy, 8gal Bubbleponics, Fox Farm soil in cloth pots.
Nearly complete set-up:
- Space: Veg in 36″ x 22″ x 5′ tent | Bloom in 54″ x 35 1/2″ x 7′ tent
- Lighting : Veg – Pro-Grow 180 LED & CFLs as necessary | Bloom – 600w digital, dimmable, air-cooled-tube HPS, on a light mover.
- Medium(s): Coco Hempy, 8gal Bubbleponics, Fox Farm soil in cloth pots.